It’s Thursday which means, time for another Lisa’s Likes blog post. This week, Lisa Hirsch provides a list of some of her favorite local LA businesses (and one brand)!
1) They say the eyes are the window to the soul, so I have to frame mine with something fabulous and enticing. Eyes on Main located on Main Street in Santa Monica is the only place I go. My of the moment favorite brand is Cutler & Gross. They are a must have!
(2) Okay I admit it – I love the sun. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. My vice is sunshine. LA Based Kate Somerville’s Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen is an oil free and quick absorbing serum that provides powerful UV Protection. Boys and girls, besides keeping our bodies fit, we must protect our skin so wear your sunscreen. That’s an order.
(3) Oscar’s Cerveteca on Rose Avenue located in Venice. – La Puente Backyard Burger or Hoyos Peruvian Sashimi are my go-to’s on this delicious menu. All I have to say is – YUM! With it’s laid-back neighborhood vibe and great food, you will see me here at least once a week.
(4) Bike Attack on Main Street in Santa Monica. – Red Biria Bike with a basket on front and back! Done and Done. Love the whole crew there!
(5) Cow’s End Cafe in the Marina Del Rey,”where the locals hang”. Who needs an (ahem) chain coffee institution when we have this incredible place right in the hood! Clabe’s staff are accommodating, nice and make a mean red-eye for us super early risers!