Considering The Studio (MDR) is the premiere fitness studio in Los Angeles, it comes as no surprise that it’s filled with some pretty spectacular clients. Here’s a spotlight on one and a little bit about what she does … as well as 10 little picks that are rockin’ her world right now.
As the director of her husband Tom Everhart’s Art studio, and a Venice dweller since 1997, Jenny Everhart knows a thing or two about the hottest spots in the neighborhood. Here are 10 things she’s totally digging right now.
1. Bike Attack. http://www.bikeattack.com/womens-beach-cruiser-bikes
I bike everywhere, which I beyond LOVE, and my friend Ericson at Bike Attack has the coolest rides.
2. Stephanie Hobgood Hair. http://www.stephaniehobgoodhair.com/
I’m styled by friend, Stephanie.
3. Goddess of Skin. http://store.goddessofskin.com/
My favorite products are the Bonifide scrub and Truthful serum
4. Show Me Your Mumu. http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/
These clothes are the most fun to wear, and I adore the Mumu girls!
5. Venice Farmer’s Market. http://www.venicefarmersmarket.com/
I go almost every Friday.
6. Hal’s Bar & Grill. http://www.halsbarandgrill.com/pages/home.php
There’s nothing like a bloody mary for brunch, and all the food is great here.
7. Kreation Juice. http://kreationjuice.com/locations/juicery/abbot_kinney
I’m loving this new spot on Abbot Kinney, and the salmon kale salad is the best!
8. Moon Juice. http://moonjuiceshop.com/
Hands down the best almond milk around.
9. Menotti’s Coffee Shop. http://www.yovenice.com/2013/09/04/townhouse-venice-adds-menottis-coffee-stop-plans-menottis-saloon/
My dearest friend Nicely is opening the raddest new coffee spot on Windward Ave! It’s dope!
10. Floral Art. http://www.floralartla.com/
Flowers make you live longer, and these guys are amazing florists on Abbot Kinney!