Considering The Studio (MDR) is the premiere fitness studio in Los Angeles, it comes as no surprise that it’s filled with some pretty spectacular clients. Here’s a spotlight on one and a little bit about what she does … as well as 7 little picks that are rockin’ her world right now.
Cammy Lynn Hebert has been taking classes at The Studio (MDR) for almost a year now, and is a self-proclaimed addict. “Before our photo shoots, I am at The Studio (MDR) three times a week to get in top-top shape.”
Cammy owns Show Me Your Mumu, a clothing company she started with her partner and best friend, Cologne. “We launched the line almost four years ago to give girls and women more comfortable, affordable, and travel-able (is that a word? It is in mumuland!) items in their closet. We offer pieces that can easily be worn day to night and go great over your bikini or paired with heels. We are all about versatility and things that are easy to travel with.”
So, what’s Cammy digging right now?
1. My beloved Neshama project hamsa necklace. It’s dainty, beautiful, and your purchase supports amazing projects in Africa, such as Innovation Africa and Zena Mountain Farm. http://www.theneshamaproject.com/
2. My new skinny Koral Jeans. I am addicted to Koral jeans. They are super-slimming and comfortable! The Studio (MDR) + Koral jeans = a great booty! http://www.korallosangeles.com/
3. “And Then I Found You” by Patti Henry. This was my summer beach read that I absolutely loved. http://www.patticallahanhenry.com/books/and_then_i_found_you.asp
4. I can’t live without my fave sunnies by Crap: “The Diamond Brunch” shades in black. They’re affordable, chic, and great for hiding tired eyes. http://www.crapeyewear.com/collections/thediamondbrunch
5. I’m loving this new doggy collar for my precious pooch, Mick. It’s made from vintage fabrics and all of the collars in the line are awesome. Mick is feeling very cool walking down Abbot Kinney in his “Orange Windmill” collar. Plus, each purchase affords a dog in Puerto Rico one full vaccination. http://www.satoscollars.com/
6. Stemage is my go-to skin care brand. It’s just three simple steps, easy to travel with, and you see IMMEDIATE results. Great for all of my concerns — anti-aging, acne control, and sunspots. https://www.stemageskincare.com/?gclid=CK_e9qeG6rgCFc57QgodQxcAqA
7. My new Peta Tunic from Mumu. I love the bright color and how easily I can “throw n go” with this piece. It folds into nothing in my purse! Great for the beach and love it with light cutoffs. http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/shop/peta-tunic-blood-orange-chiffon/