With spring break and summer just around the corner, I thought you could use some help getting beach ready so this edition of Lisa’s Likes will be a “two-parter.” There are just so many warm weather products out there that I love.
(1) La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen: I run around like a mad woman in the morning, so a fast absorbing sunscreen is key to my schedule. I love La Roche Posay Anthelios, not only because it’s fast absorbing, but also because it has a matte finish which doesn’t make me look shiny. It’s also water resistant so I can even wear it during a workout. It’s fragrance-free, too, which is great for sensitive skin like mine.
(2) Supergoop! SPF 30 sunscreen Swipes for your beach bag: I am a big fan of sunscreen but it can get really messy to apply in the car. I love Supergoop tan towels because they involve no mess and allow me to keep one hand on the wheel.
(3) Nia 24: Perhaps there is such a thing as youth in a bottle! Nia 24’s concentrated, lightweight formula fades my brown spots and has significantly improved my skin’s brightness, clarity and tone.
Lisa’s Likes For Body
(4) Staying hydrated: I cannot live without fresh coconut water from whole foods. The water replenishes the electrolytes I lose during my work outs and drinking right out of the coconuts makes me feel like I am on vacation.
(5) Rodial Brazilian Tan Light: Infused with avocado, coconut & caramel, the Rodial Brazilian Tan Light is a light weight gel like tanning formula with a long lasting glow.
So there you have it, my Lisa’s Likes for this week. Check back next week for more of my warm weather faves!